Range package - electrically heated windshield

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomt said:
I've taken my Leaf to 0% and 100% MANY times...

rdias said:
You are afraid to take you Ev close to O% or to 100 % ...

The cars that havê a small range we have always to do it my friend :D

If you havê a watt meter.... Can you tell me one day how much the b class use from 0 to 100% with a extended range charge ?

Thanks ;)

tomt said:
Hopefully someone will come up with the types of aftermarket meters that we have had for years for the Leaf and that gives you all that information and far more...

BCKator said:
WRT the battery capacity at any given time, I think that this value is something we get from the manufacturer's diagnostic HW/SW. So, I guess we all have to trust what they say. I don't think that this is any different from any other EVs.

Tom, we have all this data for the RAV4 EV already, so the very, very similar Tesla battery and drivetrain of the Mercedes B-Class ED will be a piece of cake.

TonyWilliams said:
Tom, we have all this data for the RAV4 EV already, so the very, very similar Tesla battery and drivetrain of the Mercedes B-Class ED will be a piece of cake.

So are we talking some sort of LEAFSpy-like App that sniffs CAN Bus data? That would be nice, especially if it has things like door lock override, etc

padamson1 said:
TonyWilliams said:

So are we talking some sort of LEAFSpy-like App that sniffs CAN Bus data? That would be nice, especially if it has things like door lock override, etc

It won't be quite like LEAFspy, but is will have all that data. The RAV4 EV will be first.

Back