range package

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what someone on the Facebook group had to say about regular charging mode. Extended charging mode should be better, in theory :)

"I drove 76.6 miles using 78% battery. According to SOC I had 22% remaining. This equates out to a 98.2 mile range. Guess-o-meter indicated 18 more miles available, for a total 94.6 mile range. The GOM has consistently indicated low, which is fine by me.
This was primarily freeway driving, between 65 to 75 (generally in the 65-70 range), AC on because it was nearly 90 degrees here. This was a non-range charge."

It doesn't appear many of the cars on the Mercedes lots in CA have the Range package. Maybe none! I wonder why not? I wanted the range package - but if I want a car anytime in the near future, it may not have it. Anyone else get it?

I was told I would have to order one to get it, which would take two months...

rachael said:
It doesn't appear many of the cars on the Mercedes lots in CA have the Range package. Maybe none! I wonder why not? I wanted the range package - but if I want a car anytime in the near future, it may not have it. Anyone else get it?

Back