What is "Service D1" for the B-electric?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bear

Assyst says that this is 113 days overdue! The car, a 2015, has had the usual desiccant-filter changes each year and new brake fluid after two years. However, these are done in the spring, so I don't think that either one is a "D1," with a failure to reset the system--the dates don't match. Manual lists A & B services, but not D. Any help would be appreciated.

Geez, I had my 2014 for three years and can't remember what Service D was. There isn't much else to do that you have not already done.

Anyone?

Don't feel too bad about seeing this.....we continually see the full 365 days for either A or B service...all year long !! Everything else on my wife's "14 B works great. The dealership says as long as I know when to come in each year, just ignore it. Should I insist that they fix it since Nothing else is wrong.? Also anyone else have a droning noise come from the A/C unit/compressor when it is cold starting up eventually going away.?

Back