2015 MB B class lease in Los Angeles

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwu

Hi Everyone,

Want to share the best number I got so far and see if anyone has better one.

2015 Cosmos black/Cranberry red interior with black ash wood trim. Premium Package, Interior Package, Blind Spot and rearview camera.
3 year/ 10K miles per year.

MSRP $48020 + Destination $925 = $48945
Fed Tax Credit $ 7500
Discount $ 9445
Sales price $32000
Residual $22514.7
MF 0.00033
Acq fee 1095
Fee $431.75 - Doc fee, Registration (i'm not quite sure if this is correct, got it from other dealer)
So if I calculate correctly, monthly payment should be around $352
Down payment should be 431.75+352

I didn't quite get the final payment out of him and detail fees. At first I calculate around $290, he say I'm missing acq fee, so I add it $1095 in my calculation and came out to be around $352.

I'm hoping to go to dealer this weekend and see if I can lower another $1000. Does this sound correct? Thanks for any help.

I did not follow all the details you posted. Are you saying over three years, total out of your pocket is:

431.75 + 352 + 352 * 35 = 13,104

then minus the $2,500 you will get from California, it's 10,604

If so, seems like a decent deal for a 2015 when the sticker is 48,945

Please update if/when you sign the deal.

Sorry if it was confusing. I'm figuring out all fees and monthly payment since they wouldn't show me until I get there. I will update more once I know.

My dealer printed out their calculation and gave it to me. Actually, after first visit, would email me since they really wanted to get rid of the 2014s. This was last October. Very transparent. Hope yours will be too when you see them.

Hi All,

Here is what I end up getting. I went to this dealer in Orange county where one of the lady promised my number as long as I go in personally. End up, the sales manager and the GM say they couldn't do it because it was way too low and have to make a little profit somewhere. So they marked up MF to 0.00043. I drove an hour there, wasted half day negotiating on number I already say on the phone and didn't want to go other dealer that's on opposite side. So, I got the car.

2015 Night Black/Black MB interior with black ash wood trim. Premium Package and rearview camera.
3 year/ 10K miles per year.

MSRP include Destination $925 = $45850
Fed Tax Credit $7500
Discount $8711
Sales price $29639
Residual $21091
MF 0.00043 - i asked for 0.00033 which should be standard for my credit, but they ask to make some profit here
Acq fee 1095 - i found out some dealer is offering $795
Fee $397.40 - Doc fee, Registration, license fee, CA tire fees, electronic filing fee

Down payment is $710.75 - 1st month + all fees
Monthly payment $313.35

I think I did pretty good, hope this number help.

MB financial acquisiiton fee is $795 - dealers adding profit should be a 'no thank you' - negotiate it to zero - part of that $795 goes to the dealer anyway.

Remember if you pay the reg fees the payment should be lower than $352 since the $431.75 is not being financed.

I would ask them to detail their discount, seek to cut the acquisition fee $300,and verify the current factory discount and money factor from MB financial.

You should get at least 12k miles - its LA.

All computations as to cap cost should come off invoice- not MSRP - otherwise you are giving up another $1500 or so

I don't mind adealer making a profit - they have to make a profit to stay in business - what I despise is a dealer playing games on their profit - such as $300 on the acquiisition fee.

I had a deal blow up over that - we had a deal and then I ask to see the breakdown before we drive out to get the car - and they added $300 on to the acquisition fee. I know that they get $300 from MB for doing the paperwork on the lease - I asked the sales manager - 'so, do you get anything from MB for doing the lease?"

I got every answer but the truth - I suggested that in response to a direct question that a yes or a no answer is appropriate. Otherwise, it can be an unfair trade practice. That blew the deal up - oh well - lots of places to get a car

So I guess the calculations mean the $7500 federal credit is already accounted for in the deal and used to reduce the monthly. You don't get to account for that anymore, correct?

The $2500 california incentive you'll receive separately?

Any other good deals/offers found in the LA area?

Yes, leases already account for the fed credit. the check is sent by state but there is a 30 month min lease length requirement. Also there is now income limit so depending on your income you may get more than $2500 or none at all. If you make less than $250K single or $500K joint filing you will get the $2500 rebate.

Serious? Do you mean you don't get $2500 if you make less than $250k/$500k? That's ridiculous. That's an extremely small percentage of the population... how do they want to incentivate electric that way?

Back