Anyone interested in a B-Class meeting?

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessp123

I just took delivery of a B-Class EV and am overwhelmed by all the manuals. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in meeting and sharing tips for figuring out everything about the carr. I live in the Los Angeles area. [email protected]

We meet every other Saturday in Orange County:

Next is Jan 10.

http://www.mybclasselectricdrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914

I'm looking for someone closer. I'm in the West Valley and in Malibu. If anyone wants to come to either of those places, I'd be happy to host.

I live in the SF Bay Area (near Palo Alto)

Im interested if there are any other B Class owners nearby...

I took delivery of mine on July 24 in Rocklin, CA (just east of Sacramento). It was the first to enter the Port of LA, but took a few days to get to the dealership and to be prepped. I now have 7,500 miles on it and am generally pleased. Any other Nor-Cal B-Class owners?

I'm curious when yours entered the port. Mine came into port on June 20th, and sat at the processing center until I got it from the dealer on the 18th of July. Unfortunately, the official release was on July 15, and my dealer is like 30 minutes from the processing center, but it still took 3 days before I could get it.

SoCal EV Meet Ups in Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside and Los Angeles County:

All meet-ups on Saturday:

Jan 24, 2015 - Santa Ana (Orange County), 8am to 11am, Hometown Buffet, 1008 E 17th St, Santa Ana, 714-541-3020

Feb 7, 2015 - Poway (San Diego County), 9:30am - 11:30am - Hamburger Factory Restaurant, 14122 Midland Road, Poway (858) 486-4575. Park across the street from train station in gravel parking lot.

future - Cerritos (Orange County), 8am to 11am, Hometown Buffet, 11471 South St, Cerritos, 562-402-8307

future - Northridge (Los Angeles County), 12 noon to 2pm, Bob's Big Boy, 8876 Corbin Ave, Northridge (818) 772-2627 NOTE: may not be active

Third Saturday monthly - Northridge (Los Angeles County) 12pm - 3pm - Bob’s Big Boy in Northridge, 8876 Corbin Ave., Northridge, (818) 772-2627. Southeast corner of Northridge Way and Corbin Ave. NOTE: may not be active

My car entered the port on 6/14 and was on the carrier to Rocklin on 7/19. I drive 60 miles round trip daily to Sacramento during the week and up into the Sierras on weekends. Uphill and downhill are interesting with ED. I get about 1.5 m/kwh uphill and between 4.0 and 4.5 m/kwh downhill. I generally get 3 to 3.1 on level ground commute, but colder weather reduces by .5. I use the mode paddles depending on situation to maximize efficiency. Strangest thing in 7,700 miles now was losing the front bumper tow eye cover as it came off somewhere driving home in a rain storm. I had to get a new one at the dealership - one was in LA and cost $42.

Feb 7, 2015, Hamburger Factory, Poway, California:

image.jpg1_1.jpg

Back