Applications compatible with the Benz B-Class

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferboy

Greetings,

I am now a decently happy owner of the B-Class in SoCal and have used a few apps which I came across various threads, are there any other useful applications / services which any member here is aware of and using it yet.

Apps I am using actively (in order of preference)-

1) mybclass.mbusa.com
-- Great WebApp or the most useful app for the BClass, has anyone figured out the below ;
a) How to have it in a logged in status for a period of time. there is an option to choose save password for 30 days but I have found out it does not refresh content. It would report connected with some statistics but if I log out and log back in, it gives the right data at that time.
2) MBrace - Its free for 3 yrs with the BClass (dont forget to cancel premium features after 3 months)
3) Digital DriveStyle App
- I use this to integrate with my Nest Thermostat at home (the whole IoT bandwagon) but am not positive of the integration, has anyone tried it and does it work ?

Lastly, has anyone tried connecting a ODBI2 device to your BClass and collect battery drain while driving ? I tried it once but later realised that Apple is the culprit and blocks the communication natively and am going to try it with an Android device over a weekend ?

The web app has problems synchronizing. As you've seen you generally need to login again to get new synchronization data. There is a shortcut you can use which makes it a bit easier. Turn on climate control. This causes the app to log out and try to connect to the vehicle You can then simply click on login. It will remember your previous credentials and login and synchronize

Back