B price

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I live in California. This is a CARB state. I just leased a new 2017 B. The list was 47.965. Ite lease amount was 32.900. Even subtracting the $7500 that is a phenomenal price. It is nice to live in a CARB state. I was very happy with my eGolf but my old body did not like the low seats.

I am back to a B class with enhancements. I now have paddles and blind spot senders. Color me happy at around $75 more per month.

The motor and drive train are listed from the Netherlands. Does mean that the drive train is no longer Tesla?

GlennD,

Welcome back, welcome back, GD.

Sounds like a superb deal. Will count you in the re up category!

I am getting old and it was hard to get in and out of my eGolf. I stopped by the Mercedes dealer and I got a great deal on just about the same car that I totaled. I like the beige interior better than the old black one. This has blind spot and the paddles that my old one did not have. This has performance 3 added to the stripper price. It was the only upgraded car on the lot. The rest were 42K list cars. Good thing I wanted white like my old one.

GlennD said:
The motor and drive train are listed from the Netherlands. Does mean that the drive train is no longer Tesla?

Nope, still Tesla. They opened a plant in the Netherlands.

1.5 years after buying my (used) 2014 B250e, I love the car except for it's range. As far as I can tell, the range itself hasn't been degrading but it's limitation is wearing on me - especially going into another winter. With a 60 kWh battery, this car would be nearly perfect.

Back