I really hate dealers that give come on by as a price.

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

Walter's in Riverside has a very low mileage 2014 in stock. I emailed to ask the price but instead of an answer I got the old "come on by" routine. I suspect leasing a 2016 is cheaper since Mercedes needs the CARB credits but I will never know. They are off of my list

GD,

Totally. Worse with used cars than new cars. I have a 2014 with 8K on it. But will lease a new one assuming the incentives are still in place later this year.

Must be good to retire and not be tied to a clock. I stopped full time in January but still have so much to catch up on that I have only played one round of golf so far. Oh well.

It will be 4 years October 4. SSN and Calpiers sure beat my previous "work til you drop" plan.

Funny thing when I was working I made 76K. Last year my IRS filing was 60K but with few deductions I have a few hundred more at the end of the month. The first year taxes were hell since I did not change my withholding and I had to come up with thousands! Now I am OK.

Back