I am am stupid!

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got my car back and it looks fine. All of the loose stuff is gone like my Kindle and cigarette lighter charger- voltmeter. I assume that it was left unlocked is their lot and some thief helped themselves. Oh well, off to Amazon to buy another..

Good to hear you have yours back. Yeah, once I had my car towed into the official pound. Stuff disappeared then too.

I ordered a replacement Kindle and in my B the voltmeter was un-neccassary. It was left over from my 2014 Leaf. The Tesla based B charges the 12V battery well.

I had a Nissan Versa Note for a month. According to the gauge I got 31 Mpg. The other month I had a C300 service loaner. According to the web site it gives 24Mpg. It really was a superior car and it still got good mileage. With the windows up you could not hear the car start up. The Nissan was very noisy and for $18.40 per day I guess it was worth it I had it a month and used up my $600.

It seems that parts are very slow to appear now that the car is discontinued. Two months out of service is ridiculous. Good thing I had a loaner.

Here is a tip. If you can afford it, pay the extra to get the extra rental car insurance. The higher the better, else you will hate driving whatever piece of crap you are given. The cost is only like $100 per year.

Sorry about the mishap OP.

Back