Leased a 2014 B-Class

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itskoji

New to the forum, just leased a 2014 B-Class Electric Drive with almost every option, sticker price was almost $52k.

Based on the $299 promotion, the fact that it is a 2014 and a 4 day text message negotiation with Mercedes Pleasanton, I came out with $3,300 down and $335 a month for 10k/yr. CA is sending me a check for $2500 to cover most of the down, and the federal $7500 goes to subsidize the monthly payment of course.

We were spending easily $300 on gas with the X5, so this is working out great.

Super happy with it so far!

itskoji said:
New to the forum, just leased a 2014 B-Class Electric Drive with almost every option, sticker price was almost $52k.

Based on the $299 promotion, the fact that it is a 2014 and a 4 day text message negotiation with Mercedes Pleasanton, I came out with $3,300 down and $335 a month for 10k/yr. CA is sending me a check for $2500 to cover most of the down, and the federal $7500 goes to subsidize the monthly payment of course.

We were spending easily $300 on gas with the X5, so this is working out great.

Super happy with it so far!

Congratulations!

Enjoy it. The $7500 Federal tax credit goes to the owner of the vehicle, in this case MB Finance.

Back