MB electric website

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB CAC is aware of the problem. Many customers seem to encounter the communication issue between their B class ED and the mbrace server located in Germany. It requires some kind of reset at the server location in Germany, if the activation didn't work right away.
And the techies in Germany seem to handle it case by case.

In my case, it took roughly one week. But the US MB CAC was very responsive both via email and when I talked to them twice over the phone.

Don't get frustrated. After having been patient for the reset to occur in Germany, the mbrace web app works fine on my iPhone or iPad and has some useful features.

My car seemed to stop syncing today, it's been > 14 hours since last sync. It was working fine up to now. Anyone else had it stop working today?

jwarcd said:
My car seemed to stop syncing today, it's been > 14 hours since last sync. It was working fine up to now. Anyone else had it stop working today?

Same issue here. 23 hours since last sync.

jwarcd said:

Same for me, it did a sync but the numbers seemed to be generated randomly. Nowhere close to what the car really had. Also said not charging when it was! Logged out and in 3-4 times and numbers changed but were inaccurate.

What a terrible experience this app is. We love the car, but cannot understand how MBZ could have designed and released a product as horrible as this app is to get to work at first and then to use...

I have the same issue. Looks like their server is down. I am hoping that it is down because they are upgrading the software, and it will start working better in future.

It took 2 month to obtain VVC code for my 2014, and a lot of nerves and frustration.

I am in Salt Lake area in Utah, and bought the car from Missouri. Dealer excuse for absence of any information: "We sold only 2 electric cars, and we don't know how to handle them". Local dealerships NEVER dealt with electrics.

So first, after finally obtaining VVC directly from Mercedes, I did tried to pair the car, and got the same message like the most users "Error Title, Error occurred on VVC processing". Tried Safari on my iPhone, Chrome, IE - same thing. Called mbrace, they are not supporting mybclass.mbusa.com and recommended to try to call tomorrow during business hours.

Any suggestions? What is CAC a lot of you mentioned here?

The so called Mercedes App is an abomination. I cannot believe that Mercedes cannot spend couple of 100k and develop a decent working App.

Don't get yourself worked out trying to get the app - the app is pretty useless, you have to login EVERY TIME to see refreshed status - it connects to the car only when you log in. It has only a few functions - very basic. My dealer also could not get it running, it took a month with the dealer following tech team in new jersey and germany.

This is my first Mercedes, I will not buy another Merc.

Ok. Finally my application start "working". But ...
- Have to log out and relogin in order to obtain refreshed information.
- After every new login all previous setting erased.
- Was able to set preconditioning only ones, after "dancing" with application multiple times.

Can someone suggest the most simple sequence to do simple preconditioning before I living house or office?

For some reason, today, the Android app asked me for the MB ID and password. Of course, I tried all my passwords and nyet. Anyone know how to recover my password or reset? I tried going to website on Safari but got no where.

Someone please remind me how to do this again. Thanks.

Jeff, I have the same issue. You can e-mail this address.

[email protected]

So far I just got a canned response on how to re-set the password. If enough of us e-mail maybe they will realize there is an issue.

These APP issues are laughable when you consider when you think about MB trying to compete with Tesla soon. MB has a long way to go with electric cars.

While waiting but working at dealer workstation, I finally reset my password and reconnected my Android App. Strange but website still only works in Chrome and Safari, not IE.

If you're on Android, I've found the EvAccess app works much better than the Mercedes app or website (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evnotion.evaccess).

I just noticed both emails get sent now when charging after the recall updates. So you can get an update, i.e. Car is 50% charged or whatever) and full charged notice! Getting better slowly.

:evil: Remote climate control is not working ! :evil:
Was not able to use remote climate in the last couple of days.
Dedicated some time today and noticed that "Remote Climate Control" switch on the screen keep turning to OFF position after sync. Why?
My mbrace trial would be over on Jan 13, so planing to refuse from subscription if this feature wan't function (why should spent $280 a year?)

I took a look at the Web App and it doesn't seem to be sending the command to the server to modify the climate control or departure time settings. It's strange that it would just stop sending the command.

I'm the developer of the EvAccess Android app and I double checked my app to make sure it is still working (climate control/departure time) and it seems to be working fine. I did notice that the MB servers have been very slow over the last couple of days, taking sometimes over 25 seconds to respond to a request, usually it's less than a second.

Back