MB electric website

B-Class Electric Drive Forum

Help Support B-Class Electric Drive Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jwarcd said:
I took a look at the Web App and it doesn't seem to be sending the command to the server to modify the climate control or departure time settings. It's strange that it would just stop sending the command.

I'm the developer of the EvAccess Android app and I double checked my app to make sure it is still working (climate control/departure time) and it seems to be working fine. I did notice that the MB servers have been very slow over the last couple of days, taking sometimes over 25 seconds to respond to a request, usually it's less than a second.

Thank you so much for your app. It is unbelievable to me that a lone developer can do a so much better job than MB. I'm all iphone now, but I kept an old android running on wifi just so I can see the status of my car later in the evening to see if I need to charge for the next day.

I try to not use the MB app and only need to if we are not at home and I want to see status. Everytime I use it, just convinces me more they are not serious about this car.

JW, let me add my thanks. Just checked the app to see that I am up to 89%. Works perfectly.

I have a question regarding the EVACCESS app. If I don't renew my mbrace subscription, can the app still function or do I need an active mbrace account?
I hardly access mbrace and usually use evaccess exclusively. I don't really see the point of subscribing to mbrace for what should be a basic function of the car.

Thanks

For North American users, for EvAccess to work you need an active account on the mybclass.mbusa.com website.

MBrace is a different site, mbrace.mbusa.com.... I'm actually not sure if the mybclass.mbusa.com site subscription is linked to the MBrace subscription or if it is handled differently. It would be a good question to ask MB...

(FYI, For European users it's an entirely different site "app.secure.mercedes-benz.com". This site has both the MBrace features and much more as well as the charging status/features all integrated into one site. I wish MB in North America would switch over to this one. )

Back